Birchwood Automotive Group’s Response to COVID-19
With growing concerns around the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to share the actions Birchwood has taken to ensure our facilities are clean and safe for you, our team members and the communities in which we service.
We have invested in programs and trained our teams to offer our guests a seamless sales process while following all government COVID-19 regulations.
While no cases have been reported at any of our locations, we remain committed to our customers and will continue to provide both sales and service of vehicles to the highest levels of customer experience we set for ourselves. We are here to fulfill our customer’s needs.
Your Safety – In response to the COVID-19 we have taken additional safety measures, following the lead of Canadian and local public health authorities to ensure the safety of you as well as our team members, including:
- Birchwood has a Health and Safety Leader who is providing guidance to ensure the best standard of cleanliness and is responsible for reporting and maintaining Safe Work Procedures.
- Each facility has an assigned a Health and Safety Coordinator responsible for reporting and maintaining Safe Work Procedures and practices at their facility.
- Service Process – Birchwood has a no contact vehicle service drop off and pick up process utilizing key drop off boxes. All details provided with appointment booking.
- Loaners and Test-Drive Vehicle Preparation – While our showrooms are physically closed, our sales teams are ready to assist you with sales and service through digital channels and vehicle pick up and drop off services.
- Service Work Preparation – Guest vehicles for service are outfitted with seat protectors prior to maintenance or repair work, wiped clean in all areas, plus all Birchwood technicians are required to wear disposable gloves to work on vehicles.
- Hand Etiquette – As outlined by health officials Birchwood team members will have no physical contact with our guests and internally practice physical distancing, with a minimum of 2m in between individuals, frequent hand washing and no shaking of hands.
With these measures, we are committed to the safety and well-being of all guests and team members. Birchwood continues to closely monitor government updates and remains proactive in navigating the developments of COVID-19. For National and local updates, I encourage you to visit the resource links below:
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during these rapidly changing times. Together, I am confident that we can address the challenges of today as we prepare for the future. We are open for business with adjustments to ensure guests and team members health and safety are the top priority, I look forward to welcoming you back to our dealerships when it is safe to do so.
President & CEO Birchwood Automotive Group